Форум ТИЗ "Елховка" и деревни Елховка, Кстовский район, Нижегородская область

Свободное общение жителей, дачников и всех желающих
Текущее время: 06 май 2021, 10:35
ФУТБОЛ в Елховке по средам и субботам в 19-00

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: How Do I Find Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x Now. 65
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 апр 2021, 01:16 

With two of the quickest crossbows ever produced topping this roundup, it is safe to say that the speed race is still running strong from the crossbow world-so much so that 400 ft per second now seems to be the newest unofficial barrier to entry in the flagship class. But there are different advancements besides raw velocity. Crank-style cocking devices are becoming safer, easier, and quieter-a requirement since most high-performance crossbows can not likewise be used without them. Triggers continue to improve, too, and not only by becoming lighter. Product-recall course from a few years ago demonstrated that ultralight trigger sears have their limitations when it comes to holding 200-plus lbs of limb pressure. The most effective new crossbow triggers rival those found on nice rifles, and they are safer than ever too.

Why "The Stewart Edward White" Is the Ideal Shooting Drill for Deer Hunting
As to general design, there are both some revolutionary new systems and a few thoughtful updates from several heavyweight brands that have dominated our crossbow testing for several years now. While the prices of some have reached near-ridiculous levels, a few remain relatively reasonably priced.

1 thing is for certain: Flagship crossbows keep getting better and better. For any new model to get any chance at winning our annual evaluation, it'll need to be damn near flawless. I can't wait to place them head-to-head this spring, but for now, here are top flagship versions that caught my eye in the 2020 ATA series.

Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x
Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x is one of the fastest, most-powerful crossbows on the marketplace. TenPoint Crossbows

The Lowdown: The RS470 shoots up to 470 fps., and understanding that TenPoint bolts tack on the side means that this is most likely the most powerful crossbow available on the marketplace. It's a reverse-draw system which really rotates the cams 404 degrees. It matches the new ACUSlide cocking mechanism and revamped SW1 trigger.

First Look: A brand-new design for 2020, the RS470 is a powerhouse that's packed with innovative features. The silent ACUSlide cocking mechanism seems a lot like the Ravin's cocking system, but with some stark differences. While de-cocking the bow, then you can stop and also let go of the handle without it spinning out of control. The trigger box, after cocked, also snaps into position using a release latch, giving a sure signal that the bow is cocked while eliminating tension on the cocking strap.

In the past, the causes have been among my few complaints about TenPoint bows, but the new SW1 system seems to be a big improvement. It's a two-stage trigger having an advertised 3.5-pound pull weight. I spent just a little time with it on the range, but I enjoyed it. This is going to be a tough crossbow to conquer this year's test. $3,000 at https://huntinggiant.com is the suberb.

Заголовок сообщения: Re: How Do I Find Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x Now. 65
СообщениеДобавлено: 22 апр 2021, 09:10 

Thank you for this post but are you really sure about what you’re saying? Do you have more sources for us?

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]